2017 is my year!

Options
Hi everybody! My name is Trevor and I'm from St. Louis, Missouri. I have made a promise to my self and my family to be healthy this year! I'm a type 2 diabetic, who at one point weighted 340 pounds. Through lifestyle changes, I lost 50 pounds in 6 months. That was 6 years ago, and my motivation to exercise and eat right had gone away. So, I started my journey 1/1/17 at 290.6 pounds. My goal is to be down to 220 pounds by June, when I make a trip to California to meet my father for the first time. Overall, I'm fighting to drop 100 pounds by years end. I refuse to let myself and my family down. Good luck to everyone with a goal this year! I'm rooting for you!

Replies

• Carol_
    Carol_ Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Hi Trever. Me too..I just like the sound of 2017. I honestly feel this will be the year I will hit goal and stay there.
    Don't let the anxiety or whatever feeling u have about meeting your father deter you. Likely the anxiety will get worse before it gets better.
    Sounds like a long and challenging road ahead for you.
    If u r adding friends..send me a request if you would like and I would love to support u through the ups and downs along the way.
    Carol
  • twill3087
    twill3087 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words and I appreciate the support!