Wedding Dress NSV!

Options
I almost don't believe it, but apparently you can be making progress even when you're disillusioned!

A little less than a month ago, my wedding dress came in. It only served to stress me out because, while I could get it over my head, it wouldn't even zip an inch. You can imagine!

But today... TODAY! I tried it on and it zipped all the way up!

MFP works! P90 and evening walks work! Staying positive works!

Long way to go, but this was as far as I needed to go today! (Now to make it loose...)

Replies

• buccynde
    buccynde Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Congrats!
  • purnurple
    purnurple Posts: 102
    Options
    thats amazing! i am going to be getting my prom dress soon and i want to get it in a too small size so it will have to fit b pro m
  • alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Congrats! How long till the wedding?
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    AWESOME......very AWESOME!
  • Gr8_body4life
    Options
    That is Awesome!! Keep it up! Hope you have a seamstress if you arent married yet! That dress just might need some alterations! WAy to go!

Enjoy the journey
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That must be the best feeling. I ordered my dress two days ago, and I'm already feeling the stress to keep losing and make sure I don't gain anything.
  • 2sweetnsugarland
    2sweetnsugarland Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good job keep it up!!!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    KEEP IT UP GIRL!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!