10 pounds to lose!

hi guys! i'm trying to lose between 5-10 pounds within the next month or so and at the same time become more fit. just wondering if anyone was in the same boat and how you are approaching the situation. id love to talk if anyone has any advice!

Replies

• misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    If you only have 5-10lbs to lose it's unlikely it'll come off in a month (healthily, anyway).
  • CajunCher2005
    CajunCher2005 Posts: 21 Member
    Four or five pounds is doable - about a pound a week, which is burning about 3500 calories more than you consume. Anything more is probably unhealthy. Not just that, but after starving and over-exercising, could cause you gain it all back plus more afterwards. I speak from experience.
  • d_waters
    d_waters Posts: 11 Member
    I'm looking to lose 15 pds...but 5 pounds by February before my trip to florida...I'm tracking macros for flex dieting.. and January 9th I start a whole food competition with people from my box. I do crossfit 4 days a week and aim to do 30,000 meters a month on the rowing machine.thats only a thousand meters a day...which is 5 minutes out of my day..but since I probably won't be on it every single day, I do HIIT training on it for about 12 minutes and get a higher meter count and a great cardio sesh!