Starting Over

Options
I started my weight loss journey on October 10, 2016 weighing 360 lbs. but I fell off track and am determined to get back on!

Replies

• MrsBurgans2016
    MrsBurgans2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have lost 16 pounds since October so it hasn't been a complete failure.
  • TimothyPhoenix
    TimothyPhoenix Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good luck.
  • mrslindsey71193
    mrslindsey71193 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm at 265 right now and devastated. I am going to get back going
  • bianca616
    bianca616 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I am also getting back on track after falling off the horse and need some new friends for motivation! I lost 55 pounds last year and have gained back 10. I would like to lose another 20 this year. We can do this!!
  • hiker583
    hiker583 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Same here, was doing great last year, but gained back about 8lbs since October. Need to get back in track.
  • sandran1982
    sandran1982 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Reading these comments makes me feel a little better! I am too scared to climb on the scale so estimated a weight. I also need some friends. I hope no one minds if I add them. Good luck everyone.
  • lisamerrison
    lisamerrison Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I need to get back on track too. Lost 30lbs and weighed in this morning and have put 11lb back on
  • planegal717
    planegal717 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same book here, lost almost 40 pounds last year and then feel right off that wagon.. Gotta get back on, and it starts today.. Add me if you need a buddy!!! B)
  • katnewk
    katnewk Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I never really struggled with my wt until 50... gained 35 pounds. Went from size 6 to 14... i had lost 30... i had always been about 5 pounds over... i gained back 10 and keep struggling with it every year.... i dont have issues with exercising... love it... exercise most days... its the emotional eating and drinking.... but seems like i get sick more often... i would like to make some permanant healthy changes... i just turned 59...i have an indoor triathlon at the end of the month i would like to feel, do and look good.... i last last less than a week with several attempts... i would like to stick with this time....
  • katnewk
    katnewk Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Had some pizza and ice cream new years eve and ready to go.... hadn't stepped on the scale since thanksgiving... lost 30 pounds with this 6 years ago... going to follow through this time.... one meal at a time... one day at a time and one week at a time... .
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm back... starting TODAY :blush: Haven't weighed myself in a long time, since gaining weight back (I went off the weight-loss grid for a few years). NOT happy with myself, but channeling that into motivation, I hope... I know what i NEED to do, but definitely not motivated as much I want to be to get started again. I do remember how AMAZING it feels once things start moving in the right direction, though <3

PS I Need more Friends, too :)
  • alext0923
    alext0923 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Ok, so looks like I got a lot of company here. Like most of you lost the weight last year and over the last six mos put half of it back on. Definitely took my eye off the ball and think I got frustrated when I had hit a very long plateau back in June. The most frustrating thing is that we are always told that if you lose it slowly it will stay off. Not sure how any of this friends thing works, but feel free to add me. Feel free to add me to your lists as well
  • TimothyPhoenix
    TimothyPhoenix Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I lost about 25 pounds from May through mid November and even ran a 5K in Mid November. Since then my "one week break" has turned into about seven and 8 pounds gained. I'm feeling pretty down right now. I am still down 17 pounds since May and over 60 from my highest weight. I have so much work to do though and putting myself in a position to have dig out of an 8 pound hole is demoralizing. Planning to start over a new tomorrow and just take it one day at a time but it's not easy, it never is.