Vegetable Pizza

Options
Promann86
Promann86 Posts: 2 Member
Was wondering if anyone happens to have a low calorie recipe for a vegetable pizza and wouldn't mind sharing the recipe? If so, please let me know.

Replies

• nanay702
    nanay702 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    1tbsp of contantida pizza squeeze
    1 slice wheat pita bread
    6 slice mushrooms
    50 grams of red bell pepper
    0.5 grams red onions

129 Calories...
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I use Lavash (a flat bread) as a base. Then add tomato paste and top with whatever I feel like having.

Being a carnivore, my pizzas always contain meat, but you can put anything on the base that you would like. The lavash base (I use half a sheet) is 70 calories.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    This portabello mushroom pizza is so good and ridiculously low in calories. It can be modified with your favorite pizza toppings. I just top mine with artichokes, sauce and cheese. Yum!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10467762/mini-pizzas-in-a-mushroom-cap
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I like to use pita because it's the most pizza-like, and I can keep it in the freezer for quick meals. Broil one side, flip and top with whatever you'd like, and then broil until cheese is melted.

Flatout or lavash works well too. I typically use 2% cheese and sometimes use turkey pepperoni along with my other toppings.
  • anlymc13
    anlymc13 Posts: 114 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Whole wheat pita, tomato sauce, spinach, feta, mushrooms and onion. My absolute favorite! Under 275 calories!