Nausea and intense hunger two hours after eating

Options
I am getting a strange intense hunger with nausea about two hours after eating, I've considered if it's low sugar, acid reflux or something but haven't come across an answer does anyone know what this might be?

Replies

• elfin168
    elfin168 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    sounds like you need to see a doctor. i just asked doctor google and it said it could be a peptic ulcer?
  • AngeleyesJo
    AngeleyesJo Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Have been told I may need a diet break as ive been dieting far too long
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    How much are you eating?
  • AngeleyesJo
    Options
    About 1800 calories in a physical job I'm five foot and weight 147 pounds
  • CMNVA
    CMNVA Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Sounds like an ulcer or gastritis issue.
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I find coconut oil really settles my stomach (antimicrobial) as well as eating healthy fats. You might have the pylori bacteria in your stomach? Definitely try a brief diet break and see a physician.
  • AngeleyesJo
    Options
    Thanks
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I have this off and on all the time, and have no clue what it could be sorry.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Google reactive hypoglycemia and see if it fits. If so, you could lowr your reliance on carbs to help it.
  • AngeleyesJo
    Options
    Thanks
  • evarinjr
    evarinjr Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have had same isssue along with gaging. My stomach was scoped and it was gastric related. Watching what you eat and a prescription acid reducer has helped a great deal, still get some discomfort but it is much better. Do you use CPAP? That could cause gastric issues also.
  • Arizona_C
    Arizona_C Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    Hi, I get that feeling when I have eaten too much carb or sugary food. Insuline sky rocks, I get nausea and am really hungry again soon after.

Sounds like there are quite some different experiences resulting in this!

You might consult directly, or see if the uncomfortable feeling changes if you go for more or less carbs in a meal.

Try to eat really slowly, too. It's less upsetting for the stomach
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    Options
    Yup, see the doc, doesn't sound normal. Hopefully it's something easy to treat - they have some miracle treatments for gastric problems these days.