Friends wanted and needed for support! :)

Options
Ive been on MFP for a few years and lost 80 lbs. but got pregnant with twins and gained most of it back. i lost almost all of it again after I had my boys but i still need to lose quite a bit more and re tone my stomach up. I had a ton of friends on here but they all left :( looking for people who want to lose between 20-50 or more pounds! Lets be friends and motivate each other!!! :)

Replies

• moni032000
    moni032000 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am looking for motivation friends as well.
  • MrsCarpenter719
    MrsCarpenter719 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Moni032000! Ill add you, thanks!
  • kpenney89
    kpenney89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am as well!
  • katyotta
    katyotta Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    me, too!
  • naumanakhan3515
    naumanakhan3515 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking to make some new friends that are trying to achieve the same goals as me. Feel free to add me xx
  • klkudrna
    klkudrna Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Back on MFP and looking to add some friends for support and motivation. Feel free to add me!!!
  • MrsCarpenter719
    MrsCarpenter719 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the responses!!! Ill add you, if i forgot you please feel free to add me too! :) Cant wait
  • Nikki12610
    Nikki12610 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am looking to gain friends, and accountability. I have 20 pounds to lose to reach my ultimate pre-baby weight (3 kids in 4 years and never lost the weight; until now! My youngest just turned 7
  • korli05
    korli05 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I lost about 50 lbs about a year ago. I gained it back after I splurged on vacation and never got back into the swing of things! Looking for people to keep me going and new ideas
  • aprilb1304
    aprilb1304 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll add you, as I need some mfp friends to help with my motivation, I've got about 20lb to go :). Anyone can feel free to add me to give me new ideas and help :)
  • ElizzyGirl
    ElizzyGirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me as well. I've regained quite a bit as well, and need some motivation to get going!!! I have 30 pounds to lose. Anyone else, feel free to also add me!
  • missteena88
    missteena88 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me! I am working on being more active with statuses and motivational stuff!
  • cait829
    cait829 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm a mama of almost 10 year old twins. Have about 20lbs to lose, don't think I can consider it baby weight anymore lol! Anyone is free to add me!
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'll friend request you. Just had a baby as well. Congrats :smile:
  • lisawants2bskinny
    lisawants2bskinny Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Looking for some motivation to lose around 40lbs, I would really like to running as well. Feel free to add me :) Have a great day
  • tala2118
    tala2118 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too!
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I need to lose about 40!
  • KusiQuyllur2015
    KusiQuyllur2015 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Me, I'm looking for friends too! Wanting to lose 30 lbs!
  • tdaven00
    tdaven00 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ladies add me! The more the merrier! I need motivation and I'm looking to lose 25 pounds
  • ElizaEm35
    ElizaEm35 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm a mommy to two littles-a recent two year old an an 8 month old. I'm having a tougher time bouncing back this time around. I just need more hours in the day!