Peer support for loosing 100 pounds in 2017

Options

Replies

• Pixie_95
    Pixie_95 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This is the URL if you are using mfp from a pc or on the net. I can't seem to find the group if I search for it don't know why. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/117725-almost-30-and-wanting-to-lose-100-pounds
  • Kristi_Kay
    Kristi_Kay Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new supportive and motivating friends! I am 32 and looking to lose 100+ lbs myself! Add me if you'd like :)
  • heidihorton
    heidihorton Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Love to be a part of this group! Lost 107lb then diagnosed with thyroid cancer. Now starting over gained 82lbs in 6 months
  • jacquelineh388
    jacquelineh388 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 100 this year as well. I turn 30 next year and looking to lose more by then. I added you! All others feel free to add me as well. Would love the support!
  • s3rend1p1ty
    s3rend1p1ty Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have started on my journey and have about 40 lbs to lose, but they are harder then the first half. :( I would like some extra motivation and support too. I will be sending add requests!
  • londack1986
    londack1986 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Turned 30 last year. Have over 100 to lose. Hoping to bring sass to 31.
  • shabenz
    shabenz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pls add me as well. Am going to be 40 this year and want to turn this around
  • emilys3115
    emilys3115 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey all I'm new here and just turned 28 and I need to lose 80 lbs.... I want to be at my goal weight before turning 30!!! Lots of mini goals through the journey including a girls trip this summer. I would love any and all support and accountability!
  • rnedwbt
    rnedwbt Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I turn 33 in a couple of weeks and have some work to do in 2017.
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Pick me! I've got 7 month until the big 3-0 and I'm and bound and determined to get fit.
  • missteena88
    missteena88 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I lost 71# last year and my goal at the end of 2017 is to be at 150# loss. I would like to be at my goal by the time I turn 30, in 16 months but I'm also OK with just being close.
  • goodreadsgal
    goodreadsgal Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Please count me in too. 105 approx to lose. I too have joined WW too many times to count

HOW DOES THOS WORK. ARE WE TO POST OUR WEEKLY WEIGH INS?
  • erosemiller314
    erosemiller314 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I also have well over 100 pounds to lose. I would love some new friends with similarly long journeys ahead of them. I would also love to be a part of the group for losing 100 pounds before you turn 30. I am turning 28 this year.

Feel free to add me!
  • Pixie_95
    Pixie_95 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks to everyone who has added to this discussion board. If you have asked I have invited you to the group. Within the group I have created individual boards about different topics to help support each other, and give each other hints and tips to aid all of our progress. Please be active in the group as the more we all put in the more we get back out. Good luck everyone
  • 24shoes24
    24shoes24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love to join too xx
  • jodieclancy74
    jodieclancy74 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ralamount wrote: »
    Hello group looking to be healthier in 2017 with a goal of starting to lose 100 lbs and make healthier lifestyle changes so I can enjoy so many more things in life at the age of 40. Looking for some support in a group that understands the challenges faced.

• jodieclancy74
    jodieclancy74 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI I am 42 years old and have blossomed to over the last year. Looking for support and new friends to inspire each other along the way. I am an Aussie gal so looking to lose about 20 kilo. Happy to support and need some myself. It gets harder after 40 to get back into it.