Syntha-6 or Myofusion?

I feel silly even posting this question because this is an area I honestly know nothing about and just looking for opinions and people's experiences. I've done my research but again this is an area I am not very comfortable with and the information out there is overwhelming. I'm trying to decide on a protein powder. I am starting Insanity and more strength training in a few weeks and feel that a protein powder will help me with the post-workout stress. The above two have been recommended to me by friends but I can't decide which is best for what I am trying to achieve (a lean mean sexy machine :smile:).

Replies

• ehalps26
    ehalps26 Posts: 25 Member
    id go with myofusion over syntha 6
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    id go with myofusion over syntha 6

Any particular reason why?
  • cutelashawn
    cutelashawn Posts: 182
    dont like syntha6 it has too much sugar and alot of ingredients I cant pronounce. I just want pure ingredients. I use Optimum for my protein powder
  • OneBryteSmile
    Thanks Lashawn.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    I've used both and they are both good. Syntha-6 tastes better IMO than MyoFusion. When it boils down it, it's a matter of hitting your minimum protein intake everyday as well as your other macros, and then micro's for overall health.
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    depends..

a simple whey protein powder will do just fine. i personally use NOW sports organic whey. it has no pointless additives.
  • sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Myofusion milk chocolate flavor is delish:smile:
  • OneBryteSmile
    Thanks everyone. I will do some research on optimum. Had already bought Myofusion and after doing a little more research this seems to be the best one for me as Syntha-6 is more for meal replacement so it has more cals, carbs, fat and less protein. Both products however seem to be top rated in the market.
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Natural is a pretty good protein powder without the artificial sweeteners.