Looking for some active Friends

ALLENFLO
ALLENFLO Posts: 61 Member
edited December 2016 in Getting Started
Hi All

I've been at this MFP thing for a while now. Had some great success over the years but have been pretty bad this year in particular with lot's of injuries along with eating poorly. I've been steadily gaining weight, and not the good kind.

I've rested a few months and feel like it's time to start up again. When I'm motivated, like now, I'm on MFP almost every day and logging work outs and food. My goal is to drop about 30 - 50 lbs of fat and keep or gain as much muscle as possible.

I'm looking for some motivated friends that are looking to hit some goals and trade support, tips, and motivation!!

Please post here or feel free to send a friend request.

Thanks!

Allen

Replies

• IUFAN16
    IUFAN16 Posts: 32 Member
    Same here! I've done MFP before and like you said it works. Just gotta stick with it. Accountability and motivational friends are important. Feel free to add me.
  • joyceegmorris
    joyceegmorris Posts: 4 Member
    Just starting with MFP. How do I send a friend request?
  • CaliMom126
    CaliMom126 Posts: 6 Member
    Add me too! I'll try hard to keep up with MFP. I've done it before...then I lag...well, and you know what happens. I really WANT to keep it up. I'm rehabbing a knee right now, hopefully in the last weeks of PT, but I can walk and bike ride and I want to. So that's good. If you add me, how do I know? Look forward to comparing notes with you guys. thanks! lynn
  • krisking64
    krisking64 Posts: 2 Member
    You can add me too! I did it once before using MFP and South Beach Diet collectively. I lost 78 lbs before I got pregnant. I find myself in the same place I was before I started the first time. I have over 100 lbs to lose and I know I can do it! You can do it too!!
  • shadowloss
    shadowloss Posts: 293 Member
    Been there done that, doing it again. I'll send a friend request, but it would be great if we can keep this tread going to keep everyone who wants to succeed a place to share there achievements.
  • ALLENFLO
    ALLENFLO Posts: 61 Member
    Thanks everyone for replying. I'm excited to get this going again. Let's rock it!!!!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me ...Wishing everyone the best :)
  • katorihanzo
    katorihanzo Posts: 234 Member
    Anyone here is free to add me! I lost over 60 lbs about two years ago and slowly regained 24 of them. Ugh. Oh well! Gonna lose them by the summer time. Add me upppppppp.
  • indigouk
    indigouk Posts: 9 Member
    If anyone wants to add me I could do with getting in on this support. I'm an ex-fitness instructor gone rogue computer scientist needing to clean up my act :p
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me! :smile:
  • newbie3122
    newbie3122 Posts: 480 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • amlygo
    amlygo Posts: 126 Member
    Same. Lost 20 lbs a few years ago but gained it back plus and starting again. Anyone can feel free to add me!