50lbs down and more to go!

Options
After having a baby, I got up to 200lbs and I told myself I would never go over 200!! So, beginning of January in 2016 I started counting calories. I am now down 50lbs and I am now incorporating exercises. I do cardio and free weights every other day 6 days a week. I can't wait to see what results I accomplish from working out! I wish I had pictures from when I was 200lbs but I didn't think about it at the time. The pictures show my size 16 jeans that were tight on me and now I am a size 10!!!

gjdjqucd0k0f.jpg
j6qxyww7tex6.jpg
du5yatq94g4h.jpg
5edbvh56ar20.jpg

Replies

• britda62
    britda62 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look great. It has taken me a little over a year to lose 45 pounds. I got up to 203 before I started to do something about it. I am now trying to lose 25 more pounds and tone because after all the weight loss I need it.
  • sunny_girl_tls
    sunny_girl_tls Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Great Work!
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    You look great, keep up the good work. It's amazing what losing weight can do to one's features. I carry a lot of my weight in my face, losing weight makes me look at least 10 years younger.
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Great job and commitment! You look fabulous!
  • dmiller11491
    dmiller11491 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • taraprovence
    taraprovence Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good job!! You look great!!
  • LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and so happy. Congrats to you!
  • amgilroy1112
    amgilroy1112 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. I'm trying to lose my baby weight too. I gained 50 but I want to lose 60. Congrats on your success/progress!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Looking good!! Keep up the great work that you are doing and thanks for sharing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!