What do to do when partner is unsupportive??

Options
2»

Replies

• onewarmmomma
    onewarmmomma Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    It does make me sad sometimes that he's not more involved but in the end - I am doing this to feel comfortable and happy in my own skin again. Hang in there!

....and the good news is - when you get married he'll have to eat what you cook!
  • MissKtana
    MissKtana Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ok, a little bit of a different issue...I never knew I had a weight problem until I saw a pic of me(about 6 months back) and realized just how horrible I looked. I stepped on the scale and BAM 190lbs...Scared the goddess right out of me...So I started to work out and eat healthy. My bf says now that I've lost 30lbs that I'm not "fat"...However I am still not a healthy weight for my size...My issue is he buys things I LOVED to eat, eats them in front of me and basically says I can't have any or worse that I can have a "little bit"...<_< A little bit means a tease, a taste or a tortuously small amount less then the size of a tablespoon. Tonight its "lets make full fat french onion soup" 0_0 732 calories and 30grams of fat in this friggen recipe..Now HE'S upset because I said I can't/won't eat it...Can I slap him for this? Because I really want to! Anyone else have this issue, or at least know how I can deal with it WITHOUT smacking some sensitivity into him?