Supper tonight

Options
2»

Replies

• mlcollins89
    mlcollins89 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Tonight I had general tso's tofu stir fry on rice and then some pineapple protein fluff for dessert. about 500cals
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I have a pack of butternut squash about to go bad so I think I'll make soup in the pressure cooker and maybe there's room in my cals for a slice of bread with.
  • FatChickToNotSoFatChick
    Options
    Penne Alfredo with jalapeno turkey sausage, under 300 calories per serving <3
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Not exactly the 'meal of champions', but a cup of leftover mashed potatoes/gravy, and a packet of honey BBQ tuna. (In case you couldn't tell, we need to go grocery shopping...lol)
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Sauerbraten and potato dumplings, 769 calories. I also finally got around to googling the word "supper". We call it dinner out west.
  • spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Leftover pulled pork sandwich and vegetables.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    I keep a variety of Lean Cuisine and frozen veggies on hand for just such occasions. 300 calories would be shrimp alfredo over a bag of broccoli with a bunch of sriacha.
  • melodysf10
    melodysf10 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Leftover collards, black eyed peas, and baked chicken.
  • LittleChipin
    LittleChipin Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Ground turkey tacos with guacamole and cheese, yum!
  • LZMiner
    LZMiner Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Taco Tuesday! Three hard shells, ground turkey, hot sauce, cheese, lettuce and tomato.
    3474449k Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I don't cook so unless I go to a restaurant my meals are the same. One of the following: Healthy Choice Steamers, one egg over a piece of toast, cottage cheese with pineapple, yogurt with blueberries, cereal and milk. Makes it easy though. If I want something bad enough, I make sure to exercise enough to have it.
  • incisron
    incisron Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Doritos.
  • Chunkahlunkah
    Chunkahlunkah Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    At supper time, I ate a homemade chocolate chip walnut cookie with a big glass of milk. Cals ~ 400.

Or maybe my late lunch was actually my supper. That was homemade sloppy joe on a potato bun, plus homemade veggie soup. Cals ~ 450.