The weight of a person lost : The soul of a person found!

Options
2»

Replies

• MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    great!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • ProMama5
    ProMama5 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful post! I too love the progression in your smile. Well done!
  • SalvationMountain41
    SalvationMountain41 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Incredible! BRAVO
  • madube84
    madube84 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Awesome transforamtion! Well done!
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Super transformation
  • janeymast
    janeymast Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well done to you. What an inspiration. Where did you get your motivation and determination from?
  • ajaysharma316
    ajaysharma316 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    amazing transformation.
  • LongaVitaSana
    LongaVitaSana Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Love the smile in your recent photo
  • ngdmartin
    ngdmartin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    janeymast wrote: »
    Well done to you. What an inspiration. Where did you get your motivation and determination from?
    janeymast wrote: »

Something clicked while I sat watching TV on New Year's Eve last year, I sat and worked everything out numerically, thinking that numbers don't lie, and are emotionless, and just got stuck in as soon as the gym opened in the new year.

Started the year barely able to walk after a solid hour in the gym, and by year's end, anything less than 1hr 30 isn't taxing enough. I barely work up a sweat playing doubles tennis rather than singles, and I managed to do a 60 mile cycle challenge in under 4 hours. Life is entirely different to what it used to be, so much so I'm wanting to change career to try and find a way of helping people experience the kind of joy that I have.

Thanks for all your comments people. I'll be sure to update with some more pics later in the year as the journey progresses. Feel free to add me on here if you want to keep in touch!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!