18 y/o girl looking for friends & support on my weightloss journey

Options
I've always been "one of the heavier girls" and never, once in my life felt comfortable with my own body. I have downgraded myself and never thought that i would ever be satisfied with my body. After years i've had it. I'm determined to finally, be able to love myself and my body. I'm hoping to lose about 10 kilos (22 pounds) with clean/healthy eating, daily workouts at the gym and support and motivation from friends and family! If theres anything from tips, advice or support you can give me, please do, it means the world to me to know that somebody out there believes in me, Thanks, Bella:)

Replies

• vanessa965
    vanessa965 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here! Always been the fat friend, I've been on this app before and it helped me keep track of my goals. I lost 18pds!But like always I got discouraged and stopped using it, didn't gain it back but didn't lose any. So now I'm back and I won't give up, I can't afford too (: My weightloss goal is atleast 50 pounds if I can do it so can you friend! I'll believe in you but first you have to believe in yourself <3