Ddp yoga

Options
I just purchased ddp yoga and it came with the nutritional book as well....how legit is this program??

Thanks and happy new years!

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    What's the basis of the plan? Protein and plants?
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    I know nothing about Diamond Dallas Page's nutrition plan, but you'll lose weight on any diet that you stick to that creates a calorie deficit.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to post my favorite inspirational video about a disabled veteran who transformed his life with yoga, specifically DDP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIXOo8D9Qsc
  • snarlgaurd
    snarlgaurd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If you can do his diet it works. It's a low carbs, and gluten free, with some added rules on what to eat with what, combination. I've just started DDPY and I am not following his diet plan. I am doing 1200 call per day plus the DDPY. Own it! Making it my own! Arthur was the reason I decided on DDP.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I love DDP yoga. It's fantastic.

If you stick to the number of calories mfp gives you, then you'll lose weight. All you really need is a calorie deficit.
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    I know nothing about Diamond Dallas Page's nutrition plan, but you'll lose weight on any diet that you stick to that creates a calorie deficit.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to post my favorite inspirational video about a disabled veteran who transformed his life with yoga, specifically DDP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIXOo8D9Qsc

I love Arthur's transformation! :)
  • Sahsider
    Sahsider Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is my third week of DDP Yoga. I haven't noticed much of a change, but I must admit I already feel a bit more flexible and balanced. I am having a hard time getting my heart rate up, even though I feel I am really doing the moves with a lot of "dynamic resistance".

I have modified the meal plan (very low carb, moderate fat and protein, and no processed food, based on Dr. Mark Hyman's 10-day detox.) I have a friend who has had great success with the plan. If he hadn't told me about it, I would never have known about it.

Let's all keep each other updated, or let me know if there's a DDPY support board here.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Eh, I don't bother with the meal plan at all. I don't think I even checked it out. Mfp and moderation the way!

I do ddp yoga on my days off from lifting (after jogging)... love how fantastastic this is for my flexibility. It helps with recovery! Arthur's story is so inspiring!