Hello for the 100th time

Options
Hello my name is Tammy I'm from Massachusetts I'm 46yrs old married to a wonderful man and have 3 kids. I weigh 304 and I'm 5'7 I hate hate excercising and suffer from anxiety and depression. My husband loves me no matter what but I just can't feel good about being this big. Oh did I mention I hate hate calorie counting also lol lol .. Anyway all I can do is try.... Ty
:(

Replies

• jibarra9
    jibarra9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Tammy! I'm proud of you for starting this endeavor! Just remember that it only gets easier as you keep pushing your self! Hold yourself accountable and be consistent and don't quit if you slip. We can do this!
  • kissedbythesunshine
    kissedbythesunshine Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    You got this Tammy. Take it one day at a time. Days add up to weeks, months, and before you know it logging will be second nature.
  • harley79
    harley79 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Jerome did you lose it from just following fitness pal what is your diet like
  • xjulesjx
    xjulesjx Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi Tammy, I've lost weight without exercising. I've just stuck to my calories. I have M.E/CFS and fibro. You can do this. Slowly but surely like me :)
  • sylo15
    sylo15 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Tammy I'm back for the 100th time too! Your circumstances sound exactly like mine. Here's hoping 2017 is the year we turn things around x