I want to be fit.
I want to be healthy
I just want someone in my corner.
I want to stop starting over.

Replies

• being_camille
    being_camille Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love to encourage and to be encouraged! This community has helped me so much! ❤️
  • RebeccaRN17
    RebeccaRN17 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me too!Add me too if you want :) I am just getting started on my weight loss journey. I have 25 lbs to lose for my first goal and then Maybe an additional 15 pounds. I want to be healthier for my future and at this weight I dont feel my best.
  • RL_2016
    RL_2016 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm new here as well signed up a while back but officially on day one today! Ready to make a change
  • kerryleigh22
    kerryleigh22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have no friends on here and still just using how to use mfp if anyobe would like to add me for support that would be great ☺
  • redlips12
    redlips12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me either I have no friends, this is my 2nd time around so I really need some support and motivation. Not sure how to request friends where's that dam button!! lol
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hello, me! Awkward is an understatement haha Add me :)
  • meat513
    meat513 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hello add me no friends either
  • EMichelle87
    EMichelle87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!! Please feel free to add me as a friend/become friends so that we may continue to encourage each other! :smiley::smiley:
  • justlydia3019
    justlydia3019 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya, new here and would also love some friends for support and encouragement! :blush: