A slight push from supporters to reach my goal during this intermittent fasting phase.

Options
Hello, I'm currently starting an intermittent fast inspired by Jim Stoppani. Now I can understand that anyone motivated enough can certainly push through this course. Yet I am human just like anyone else on here and could use any sort of accountability. :)

Replies

• lilibelle1
    lilibelle1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    IF is AMAZING. Just know that if you stick with this you will see results and you will be successful. Also realise, the first 2 weeks are the hardest, after that it's pretty easy. Keep at it, you'll be looking and feeling fine in no time. If you're desperate for something, grab a herbal tea.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    I couldn't comprehend the idea of skipping breakfast until I tried it.... It was surprisingly easy! I find I can ignore hunger when I don't eat - getting to lunchtime or later is no problem. Good luck!
  • db81989
    db81989 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the insight and positive feedback. I take everyone input into consideration while allowing God to orchestrate my everyday to grow stronger. Thank you again @lilibelle1 & @livingleanlivingclean