Starting journey again and not giving up!!

Options
Looking for some friends so we can motivate one another. Share tips and triumphs and falls. Let's do this together. :)

Replies

• dawling11
    dawling11 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Ready to start again!!
  • megha2702
    megha2702 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I end up putting on again and again.. losing is easy, maintaining is the difficult part. But I donot intend to give up
  • eliaslizbeth
    eliaslizbeth Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am starting up Again and will go 6 weeks at a time commitment. I have given up diet soda (yeah) a week now and will keep up the food/exercise diary which is essential to weight loss in my case. Count me in!
  • Msldy76
    Msldy76 Posts: 15 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm also starting again. Maybe we can encourage each other @gregoryjspen
  • Zieskej
    Zieskej Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some new and inspiring friends as well. In 2013 I had done an amazing job and lost 40 +/- pounds. In September of 2013, I fell off the band wagon and gained a good chunk of it back. I am almost to the weight that I told myself I never wanted to see on my scale again. Feel free to add me as a friend. I can use all of the encouragement and motivation I can get. On the bright side, we just got a new puppy almost a month ago, and she needs lots of exercise, so it is a good excuse for me to go for a walk! Looking forward to seeing new friend on MFP!
  • gettingittogether15
    Options
    Starting here again as well! Lost it and then gained it all back the second half of the year...

Not this time though! You guys can add me :)
  • GregH1975
    GregH1975 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • deyoun
    deyoun Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well ! I am trying again and I need support
  • kerryleigh22
    kerryleigh22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Looking to be motivated by friends on here if anyone wants to add me what will be fab x
  • HealthySideofLife
    HealthySideofLife Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well! I started on the 2nd (Long story about why I didn't start on the 1st), and have been going strong! But I can always have more people to help motivate me and keep me on track. Anyone is more than welcome to friend request me!
  • jaynerz
    jaynerz Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am looking for new friends also. I came back after 2 years and almost all of my friends are inactive or unfriended me for being inactive! Love seeing other people succeeding, it helps me a lot!
  • Strongandfit60
    Strongandfit60 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I have set my goal and I hope my mind is set. As a group we can keep each other motivated
  • gregoryjspen
    gregoryjspen Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    As of February 1st I am down 20 pounds. Wish I could lose 20 a month all the time, but I know it will slow down, even so I am on the right track. Keep pushing everyone. We'ok get to our destination. Slow and steady wins the race.
  • winthropmom
    winthropmom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting again as well. I am trying to make sure that while I make better food choices, I also make exercise a part of my day....Not just "if I have time". That is very hard for me.
  • gregoryjspen
    Options
    Starting again as well. I am trying to make sure that while I make better food choices, I also make exercise a part of my day....Not just "if I have time". That is very hard for me.

I have realized,that I MUST give myself a window to finish...so everyday its between 10-12...after that I get lazy.
  • mandoinmelb
    mandoinmelb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love to join in too :smile:
  • gregoryjspen
    Options
    Would love to join in too :smile:

Your IN!!! Let's do this.
  • Kelly0572
    Kelly0572 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Would love the add. We got it, let do this !!!
  • gregoryjspen
    Options
    Kelly0572 wrote: »
    Would love the add. We got it, let do this !!!

Add me as well. Yes we do!!!