Dude success story... :)

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Shautzee
    Shautzee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    :smile: Amazing transformation! My story is different but similar.....it is hard to figure out how I got to such a dark place. Life on this side is so much more than can be described in words! Keep up the incredible work and journey.
  • NanciKay
    NanciKay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing...great job....great inspiration! :happy:
  • carleemaeb
    Options
    So inspiring. Period. WTG!!!!!!
  • BubbaLax
    BubbaLax Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Just got around to read the latest comments. Thanks everyone.

Update: Had my first physical in a while. The doctor was very happy with all my blood work and physical changes. All the hard work was worth it!
  • lorettakay
    lorettakay Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    congrats to you!....and best wishes for your future goals!
  • lynnymcc
    Options
    Friggen FANTASTIC work! VERY VERY inspiring!
    i have started my journey this past jan 7th...and just can't wait till Jan7 2014 so I too can post pics just like this!
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I love your story! Thank you so much for sharing and renewing my inspiration!
  • LoganAnthony6
    Options
    I love having the pleasure of viewing success stories from other guys, because it gives me a better idea of the change that I can look forward to seeing when I lose my weight. Very inspirational! Great job!
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! Well done!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Just read this story now....What a fantastic story!! You have done well!!
  • ebaba301
    ebaba301 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look so much younger
  • BubbaLax
    BubbaLax Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This week I reset... I wish I can report that I kept the weight off. I am back up to 228 pounds. I am determined to run a half marathon this spring! My story continues...
  • fbcarlson
    fbcarlson Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Good luck Bubba! If you did it once you can certainly do it again. I am also resetting this week. We will beat this!!!
  • Amin92
    Amin92 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm with you Bubba. After losing over 40 pounds in 2014, I'm back up to 247 pounds today. You've convinced me to go for a run straight after I press "Post Reply".
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!