2nd time around need friends for support

Options
In 2012, I was here and lost 40 pounds. I have gained in all back plus. 2016 was the hardest year of my life!!!

Replies

• 46carmen
    46carmen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hello, You can add me. We can support each other. My weight for 2016 have been a roller coaster.
  • camelgirlmn
    camelgirlmn Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I too was on here in 2012 lost 100 pds gained it all back. On my second time around an want to lose again! In need of serious motivation as well add me
  • Ezzmie
    Ezzmie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me - I'm back after a some time away - would love the support and to be of support!
  • xohlllzbth
    xohlllzbth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I lost 35lbs last year and I've gained it all back. Support needed!
  • luckyjen76
    luckyjen76 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • mahazelwood
    mahazelwood Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me if youd like! 2015 and 2016 were truly very difficult years for me as well. During all that, I gained over 50 lbs and realized I was 346 lbs. Started mfp on Nov 11 & Im currently down to 330. I could definitely use some support and friendship, as I'm finding my food intake isn't always the hard part..
  • quartknee11
    quartknee11 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You can add me!!
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You can add me - I'm back as well :smile:.
  • lricks4
    lricks4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Was here a long time ago. How do we add friends for support
  • TimeToChange007
    TimeToChange007 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I lost around 30lbs back in 2012, gained it all back and then some mostly in this last year, could definitely use some support and motivation!
  • ladybugs98a
    ladybugs98a Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am back for my 2nd time around too. Back in 2012 I lost 80 pounds and have gained it all back :/
  • meat513
    meat513 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Let's get it, let's go