New year, better version of me...who is with me?!

Options
Hi everyone,

I've used mfp it here and there in the past but stop going on the moment my diet slips, resulting in me being horrified at the gain since my last log ons (I actually set up a whole new account this time to avoid seeing it).

I'm new to the community aspect and have no friends on here, I have a large amount of weight to lose (70lbs) and am hoping doing this journey with people that understand will help hold me accountable and keep going, even after the inevitable cheat meal which turns into a cheat day or week!

Good luck with your goals xx

Replies

• Chelzx3
    Chelzx3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm Chelsea i currently weigh 182lbs I'm 5"3 and most of my weight is from bring pregnant 2 years ago. I'm on a 1,200 calorie diet. I'm keeping track with myfitnesspal and doing exorcises with the workout trainer app. I'd like a diet/fitness buddie! :)
  • chinupsforchinese
    chinupsforchinese Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Chelsea!

I'm not really sure how this all works but if you can add me I'll accept
  • katiestarr7
    katiestarr7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Katie and I'm excited to meet other positive people for support on this journey!
  • punkrockgoth
    punkrockgoth Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Sarah. I'm awesome. True story. Working to become even more awesome.
  • chinupsforchinese
    chinupsforchinese Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That's great Sarah, love your attitude!

Katie - I hope we can support and inspire each other :-)
  • kerryleigh22
    kerryleigh22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey would love the support of any off you want to add me :)
  • FionaJones1704
    FionaJones1704 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some support from you guys :) - my current target is only 9lbs but would like it to be less if possible....feel free to add me :)
  • Mayesy23DAZ
    Mayesy23DAZ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Love the attitude. 22lb to go
  • Rxman71
    Rxman71 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Let's do it ..add if like
  • jspeedyg79
    jspeedyg79 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Agreed. I am in the same boat. On and off again/ yo-yo diets and I say No more in 2017. We all can do this! Be friend me and we will do it together.
  • karileanne5274
    karileanne5274 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Im new to the community too, need to lose about 50-60 pounds. looking for friends and motivation as well!
  • ianwhite4
    ianwhite4 Posts: 9 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi Boys and Girls , We can do this please add me , Ian

123590528.png
  • alexib
    alexib Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been here for awhile and have set back after set back, I'm looking to lose about 20ish pounds. I could use more friends and accountabilabuddies. Please feel free to add me
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Lisa I've been on mfp for about 5 years now off and on. I've been maintaining about 10 pounds of weight loss now but I need to lose about 23 more.. looking for accountability! Feel free to add me (anyone)! We can do this! :smiley:
  • MtnClimber45
    MtnClimber45 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I've been gone for a month but I'm looking to start tracking again in the next few days. Please add and we can make 2017 a success
  • RockinMBC
    RockinMBC Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm totally with you! I've been on-again / off-again with MFP and have steadily gained weight in my off times. I'm 5'6.5" and currently weigh in at 180. I'm planning on losing 30 pounds and generally getting my body and mind back in balance. Definitely looking for more friends! I admit it! I need to be accountable to someone else other than myself!