What item of clothing is it your goal to fit into?

Options

Replies

• mskimee
    mskimee Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    rhaiin wrote: »
    jgra7itj62zd.jpg
    I'd love to be able to buy and wear this dress and actually look good in it!

I also love "Skater" dresses. They don't look very good on chubby girls though.

I want this dress!! Please post a link!!
  • Emaninaxa
    Emaninaxa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Honestly I want to look good naked!

Well at least you're honest! :D
  • robininfl
    robininfl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    Pants that do not stretch. My waist and hips will have to be in the same clothing size.
    I don't really have a specific clothing item.

This will not happen for me, ever, full stop. Never has. Not at 95lb (very underweight) and not at 150 (highest I've ever been, unpregnant). Always my waist is one ahead of hips, I'm simply not curvy. The closest I can get is by weightlifting, if I grow my butt and legs, then buy bigger pants.

Still, they don't usually work even then because I'm tall and long waisted so the place that thinks it is the waist lands somewhere around my hipbones.
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    American Eagle Jeans. Don't ask me why. I just think they look nice and I want to get my overgrown *kitten* in some. ( PS Is 29 too old for them?!? Lol ) ;)
  • jldeange
    jldeange Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My wedding dress. Just to be able to go into stores and actually fit into any of them would be wonderful.
  • Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of black Capri pants that I love and they made me feel great but sadly I couldn't get them above my thighs at 143lbs. Now I can get them up but can't buttom them and feel like they might pop. I will be able to wear them comfortably this summer, that is my goal and it will happen.
  • 150poundsofme
    150poundsofme Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Beautiful gown and love the motivation to reach your goal of wearing it. Also love all the clothes everyone is putting up. Cool. I unfortunately have bought lots of clothes that don't fit in preparation of when they will fit. What happens is because they still don't fit, the elastic goes and then it is time for the garbage or the style now has changed.
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    I bought some size 12 pants online during Boxing Week sales. Those are my current goal!
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    I have two:

First, I bought a very cute dress while on holiday recently. It's an Aus 16, but a small 16, and it's completely adorable. So goal #1 is to fit into that dress. (I'm banking on 10-15kg to be able to zip it up. Maybe 20kg.)

Second, a dress I've owned for years, bought when I was eighteen. It's white with black polka-dots and I've always loved it. But I haven't fit into it since I was 21 and weighed 70kg...

While they make figure skating dresses in sizes to fit me as I am now (true facts!), I can tell you, it's not a great look on the ice...
  • tracefan
    tracefan Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I have the nicest mark jacobs leather pants. I wore them 3 years ago. I will wear them again.
  • melto1989
    melto1989 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Have a lot of clothes in size 12-14 from before I had my 3rd baby last year so it would be good to wear them again I'm now size 16-18 .
    Really busting to get back to my pre pregnancy weight 8 yrs ago unless it's impossible due to 3 babies and age