go me!!

Options
im sooo proud of my self! Never have I kept up healthy eating this long (2 weeks!!) and I don't even feel tempted! Managed to have lots of fun meals out with friends this weekend and focus on the company not the food, kept within my calories and didn't feel like i was missing out! I've lost 6 pounds so far and feel great!!!

Please befriend me to help me keep on track!!!!

Libby

Replies

• dingoes
    dingoes Posts: 12
    Options
    Adding you now :)
    I love that feeling too! Once you really get into it and find good foods/recipes that fill you up and taste great, it's a lot of fun. And when you find great foods that you can eat at your favorite restaurants, that's another awesome feeling.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    You are doing so awesome! Way to go. :)
  • Majunta
    Majunta Posts: 575
    Options
    Good for you!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jayb123x
    jayb123x Posts: 138
    Options
    Way to go!
    -Jason
  • Lexie_86
    Lexie_86 Posts: 9
    Options
    Well done, I've been at it a week and seeing similar results. Keep up the good work x
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    WTG! You should be proud! Sent a friend request your way. Together we all can do this! keep up the great work.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!