New, needing support with fitness and weight loss

Options
Hi! I have struggled with my weight since pregnancy and a nasty divorce from an abusive ex. I'm lucky to be with an awesome guy now who's taking me to the Mediterranean for a couple of weeks in February. I know it's just a short amount of time (about two months) but I want to do as much as I can between now and then to improve my endurance. I'll be participating in a lot of demanding activities! Help me! Let's help each other! -Fran d9drpln0kqoe.jpg
8oq4rc3bo971.jpg
xxvk42j48or7.jpg
z8z2oel37eqz.jpg
tpbd46f4mu7t.jpg

Replies

• jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Hi Fran!

First, your pictures are adorable!

Second, i think you can accomplish a lot in a few months, it's encouraging that you don't have a number in mind but just a general goal of being able to do more.

What do you like to do now and what would you like to improve in? Do you have access to a gym? It may be helpful to give a few more specifics in order to get advice that is likely to work for you.

thanks!
  • frannabanana22
    frannabanana22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I have a very small home gym. It has room to workout. Equipment includes an elliptical, a yoga mat and small weights. It's got a tv with gaming systems and internet access for YouTube and other places where I can find work out videos and so on. Nothing fancy. But I'm definitely someone who doesn't like to work out in front of other people haha... I also have 4 sets of stairs in my house! I enjoy dancing. And I have lost a little weight doing it. But I don't know how much it's helping me with strength and endurance. I'll be spending hours climbing steps while I'm in Barcelona and again in Italy. Thanks for your reply!
  • haleidoscope
    haleidoscope Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I have struggled with my weight since a car accident a few years ago that made it so I couldn't walk for a while. I'm back in the game now, and I want to lose 60 lbs by the end of the year. I'm looking for motivated people who will help me stick to it! :)

Also--dang, those are some cute outfits. Teach me! :smile:
  • frannabanana22
    frannabanana22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm trying to figure out how to add people as friends haha!