U.K. Friends with open diaries required.....

Options
hunny73
hunny73 Posts: 112 Member
I need motivational friends with open diaries to help me on my lifestyle change. I'm 5ft 2, 43 year old, working female with a lots of weight/inches to lose. Would be happy to support it in return. ☺️

Replies

• megomerrett
    megomerrett Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Me. I'm back. Fell of the wagon in the autumn. Diary open. Quite a bit of left over Christmas chocolate in there.
    I'm also short at 5'1" and am a 34 year old working from home.
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Me! 40 years old married with a 2 year old boy. Not got a huge amount to lose but those last pounds are just too stubborn. Back this year with renewed enthusiasm and determination to do this for me. I'll send you friend requests :)
  • paigekell26
    paigekell26 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am from the UK, and happy to help! :)
  • Caper1972
    Caper1972 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm not from the UK, but also 5'2", aged 44. I have an open diary if you wish to look, although nothing exciting in it yet.
  • emmajt32
    emmajt32 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    From the UK, also looking for some friends to motivate me! Diary is open though ive only just started. Ill send u a friend request! :-)
  • bookcase101
    bookcase101 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm from the UK with an open diary. I love BBC Good Food website for healthy recipes. A lot of the recipes are in MFP database so it's really handy. And if the recipes aren't healthy you can always change them a little.
  • hunny73
    hunny73 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Added you all! Thank you for your replies.
  • panyg
    panyg Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I'm another Brit with an open diary! Feel free to add me, all friends are always welcome!
  • d4_54
    d4_54 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary. Feel free to add me
  • crabtasticshrimp
    crabtasticshrimp Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free free to add me. 5'1 brit over here, looking to lose the baby weight again!
  • anesa_h
    anesa_h Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose some baby weight ( 13 months later!) - will be happy for the support.
  • dawson002
    dawson002 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Brit here with an open diary.....feel free to add me
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I'm on net 1550 cals if that's any good?
  • rdl81
    rdl81 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hello there I am in the UK as well (South East) I have open diary and tend to track all food (not exercise) also I adjust my kCal target up and down depending on current goal. I do tend to eat the same foods however so not that exciting but people are more than welcome to add me
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,107 Member
    Options
    Originally from the UK living in Ireland now but at least in the same time zone, I've an open diary and a weigh-in group if anyone is interested for accountability.
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    hi, i'm in Scotland, been here on MFP for 600+ days, and was doing great till last summer holidays when i fell off the wagon and wrecked things, i'm back losing again, albeit slowly, add if you want, I support all my friends.
  • BABYLILAC
    BABYLILAC Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Open
    have a look ...
  • Jenniwren83
    Jenniwren83 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Brit from Yorkshire, my diary is open (although not always to be proud of!). Am happy for anyone to friend me :)
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Midlander here!
    Open diary for anyone to have a gander.

Friends always good! B)
  • Loumossmfp78
    Loumossmfp78 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    From merseyside, open diary feel free to add me :)