My 2016 end of year results [w/pic]

Options
elyseology
elyseology Posts: 44 Member
edited January 2017 in Success Stories
2016 has come to a close and what a year it has been. There were a lot more downs for me then ups this past year. I lost two of my precious precious animals, in May my cat Sesame and in October my dog Jinx. Those two instances put me on major set backs in my fitness journey. But I've never given up. I fight everyday. This journey is all about trial and error. Commit to finding your balance and grind on! Loose your excuses! You have to want this lifestyle more then you can breathe. The struggle is beyond real my friends and no one is perfect. Don't let slip ups get you down or cause a week of destruction. You gotta pick yourself the next day and get to it. Take measurements and photos because the scale is freaking liar sometimes. That contraption can ruin your mood in .5seconds. I have the hardest time loosing weight on the scale. My photos and my measurements tell another story. This year I've made new friendships and I became stronger then that girl on the left. This is just the beginning! I can't wait to get started on 2017 and grind out some new results

Don't just talk about it. Be about it!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!