New mom like me?! Let's motivate each other to get our body back in shape!!

Options
Hey ladies , if your like me I'm a new mom who has been enjoying motherhood and I'm learning a lot ! But I feel it's time to stop putting myself on the side and start focusing on me . Not just to get fit but to continuously maintain a healthy lifestyle for me and my family. Looking for some people to go through some goals together . Mine is to start with losing 20 pounds in 3 months !!!!
my current weight is 160 pounds .

Replies

• hzl22
    hzl22 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Been trying to lose the mommy weight for 2 years lol .. add me I'm at 161ish right now
  • sneaky_teaky
    sneaky_teaky Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Just had my baby in September, and I gained way too much with my pregnancy. The big goal is to get back to a healthy BMI, which for me is 160. Weighed in this morning at 205.4. Current goal is a pound a week through the holidays, then I'll kick it up a bit if I can. (26 years old, 5' 7")
  • kandisec
    kandisec Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome we have similar goals ! Maybe we could hold each other accountable with a weekly update? Good or bad
  • saraswanson2190
    saraswanson2190 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a 19 month old and an 8 week old. I gained more weight than I should've in my 2nd pregnancy expecting it to fall off like it did with my first.. Surprise surprise, I'm still fat. Lol. I'm trying to get back down to 160 lbs but I'd be really happy to see myself at 150 lbs. I'm 5'6" 186 lbs right now. Let's do this!
  • saranya_ks
    saranya_ks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a mom to a three month old. My goal is to lose 11 pounds by Jan 15th. Add me!
  • mallorytw11
    mallorytw11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mom to a 7 week old. I lost all the weight but I'm looking to get muscles and flat abs! I've just started Lindsay brin's postnatal slim down and want to be held accountable. It's a great DVD and she helps you rebuild your core after having a baby :)
  • al3xndurah
    al3xndurah Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same boat I'm at 155, feel free to add me too!
  • packersfan0103
    packersfan0103 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Any new mom's that had a c-section. I did about 5 weeks ago. At my last doctor appointment according to the scale I weigh 3 pounds less than I did when I started the pregnancy. Only is I still have a small round belly that shows when I stand up.
    How do I get rid of that?
  • kandisec
    Options
    I had a c section just over 3 months ago I'm still working on the tummy its going to take some time I think .
  • monikacioban
    monikacioban Posts: 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hello ladies,
    I had my baby girl end of May :) I was weighing 197lb at the time i entered the hospital and I'm 163lb now. I need to go down to 130lb. :)
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    6 day old here... Just focusing on logging, breastfeeding and establishing supply. I had a c-section and wearing my abdominal binder all day, it is helping with reactivating my core muscles. Gained only 25 lbs during the pregnancy and still retaining fluids so my current weight is not accurate.
  • rachgrif
    rachgrif Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all, had baby no.4 on 10th November by csection. Looking to get back in shape now and have about a stone and a half to lose. Currently 148lbs and want to get down to at least 126. The Christmas chocolate has not been kind ! Feel free to add me x
  • kandisec
    Options
    The chocolate and baked treats are getting me too!
  • sturgeonml2017
    sturgeonml2017 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    New mommy too! She is almost 4 months and I'm 2 pounds away from pre pregnancy weight, only problem is i was the heaviest I had ever been when I got pregnant! So I still have 67 pounds until my goal weight ( then I'll reavaluate) just picked it because it was my marriage weight.
  • rnedwbt
    rnedwbt Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My daughter is 10 weeks old and I'm about 10 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight. I'm breastfeeding which means I'm starving all the time. Trying to focus on tracking all food and staying under my max calories - everything else can wait! I need simple in my life right now.
  • ljh6544
    ljh6544 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Had baby in September, got 2stone to lose! Trying to get through a work out with out baby needing something and stopping me. Add me please?
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I just had a beautiful baby girl back in June and had some serious inflammation in my feet afterwards that caused me to not be able to walk or anything. It was awful! (planters fasciitis) I just recently got help and had some acupuncture done and now am mobile, thank God! I would love love love to have some friends on here that can help motivate and support.
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    hzl22 wrote: »
    Been trying to lose the mommy weight for 2 years lol .. add me I'm at 161ish right now

@hzl22
    I'm right there with you! My daughter turned 2 in December and I'm still in the 160s
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Not a new mom since my daughter is 2 but I'm still trying to lose the weight!!
    I'm 168 now and need to be 130 :)
  • nicolewood415
    nicolewood415 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mom as of three weeks ago! :) I'm still recovering but would love support to help maintain a healthy lifestyle and lose the baby weight. Currently at 158 and would like to get down to 140.