Loosing weight & trying to keep healthy/ SOO HARD

Options
Attempting to loose weight and try to stay healthy

Replies

• Mayesy23DAZ
    Mayesy23DAZ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You'll do it if you have a plan? I've decided to make some small changes to my lifestyle to compliment my workouts. Hopefully will pay off.
  • WatchJoshLift
    WatchJoshLift Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    "Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda. Just determine in your mind that you're going to do it, and you will do it.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    This is a very good place to start. I have lost over 30 pounds on here previously then due to health issues and quitting smoking I gained a lot back so I am starting again on here because I know it works and I know I can lose the weight again.

You can do it as well this is the place to be. Log your food honestly. Keep to your calorie allowance. Excercise for fitness and you will lose weight. Go onto the forums and read all the great tips and get inspiration from people have succeeded.

You can do this.

Good luck to you.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,155 Member
    Options
    Set reasonable goals. Unless you are extremely overweight like 75 pounds or more, two pounds a week is too aggressive. For most people 1 pound per week is far more reasonable. For some, that is even too much, especially those with 15 pounds or less to lose. Than half a pound a week would be a better choice.
  • vons884
    vons884 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've had two stone to loose as my BMI was stating "overweight"
    I've started doing the boxing eating plan which was a killer on the 1st day but is getting easier the key is drinking a lot of water!
    Thanks guys