Need to lose 60lbs and Im new to My Fitness Pal

Options
2»

Replies

• fitRTs
    fitRTs Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Sending a request! Looking to lose ~70 lbs. Just recently rejoined MFP after some failed attempts and have found adding friends is a great way to stay motivated. I tend to overeat at night too!
  • nicolecorbett45
    nicolecorbett45 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    mybun815 wrote: »
    I used to be 170lbs. After a rough 5 years of stress and heartache i have balooned up to 250lbs and i have gotten a severe nighttime binge eating habit. i also rely way too much on weed to deal with stress which has not helped my night time bad eating habits. i am starting this new year with a resolution to lose the weight and gain my self confidence back. i am new to my fitness pal and would love some help.
    I used to be 170lbs. After a rough 5 years of stress and heartache i have balooned up to 250lbs and i have gotten a severe nighttime binge eating habit. i also rely way too much on weed to deal with stress which has not helped my night time bad eating habits. i am starting this new year with a resolution to lose the weight and gain my self confidence back. i am new to my fitness pal and would love some help.

• nicolecorbett45
    nicolecorbett45 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So I am a mom of 2 beautiful children and have let myself fall through the cracks and ended up at 207 pounds the largest I have ever been my goal is 150lbs again ☺️ my youngest is 3months so the baby is doing great and time to spend some time on me. I am totally with ya in the late night eating and binge eating with the winter blues blah blah blah excuses is all they Are. I am following your lead and joining in Your journey. Good luck
  • lfcjohn
    lfcjohn Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    So I am a mom of 2 beautiful children and have let myself fall through the cracks and ended up at 207 pounds the largest I have ever been my goal is 150lbs again ☺️ my youngest is 3months so the baby is doing great and time to spend some time on me. I am totally with ya in the late night eating and binge eating with the winter blues blah blah blah excuses is all they Are. I am following your lead and joining in Your journey. Good luck

Very similar case here, i've lost 40 lbs to 150lbs 3 years ago when my kid is around 2 yrs old, then gain my weight to almost 200lbs now and my goal to 150lbs again this year!!

• wntrbreez
    wntrbreez Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat with the not giving a crap for way too long and gaining my weight back. Welcome aboard. I've sent you a friend request.
  • Francisco_2016
    Francisco_2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I had lost 50lbs but gained them after about 1 yr and a half. Sending you a friend request.
  • magen830
    magen830 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be a friend as well! The more support the better :) I sent a request.
  • EdensJourney
    EdensJourney Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    For some reason I can't add anyone
  • jennehslater
    jennehslater Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You got this!! I get those same late night cravings...even without pot!! Ha! This is the year of health and fitness :) Stay positive my friend...I'm new on here, but sending a request (once I figure out how ;) )
  • msfutureskinnyminnie
    Options
    Anyone can add me .. I am new as of 1/1/17
  • lfcjohn
    lfcjohn Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    For some reason I can't add anyone

I've added you see if it's okay.
  • StephenSlimmingDown
    Options
    Sending a request as I am on the same journey here
  • lowcarbog
    lowcarbog Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Good luck buddy!! I'm back at it too after a great 10 months in 2016 where I dropped 75, I stalled a bit. I am back on to take off the last 60! Friend request sent your way. Let's do this!
  • AkromaJRB
    AkromaJRB Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can totally do it! I'm a full time dad, 6'0'' , 328.8 pounds... I've been large all my adult life, in part due to my kids being early in life and me being a bit irresponsible with all of our food choices. I pledged to lose 100 lbs by august starting after Christmas... I'm down about 10 already. Just signed up for a YMCA membership, and have been working very hard to slow down my eating during actual meals. It's been working and more than that, I've finally been able to relax (which is really tough for me). I stress out constantly and eat from it. Part of my success has been taking the time to realize everything will be fine and I need to force myself to relax! Sending a friend!
  • chocolatedori1
    chocolatedori1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im restarting on monday with my weightloss i need to lose 3 stone :smiley: we can meet our goals, and we will beat the weight
    feel free to add me for support
  • dazaliah
    dazaliah Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Back again! Lost 30 pounds and put it all back on after a divorce. Looking to lose about 60 pounds this time. Let's do this! Add me if you'd like!
  • donnamoore58
    donnamoore58 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sending request also
  • nikkishea3
    nikkishea3 Posts: 906 Member
    Options
  • White_hibiscus
    White_hibiscus Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    I sent a fr. Request & anyone is welcome to add me for as long as you motivate me back <3:)