Apple Watch

Options
Got as Xmas present and love the fitness features now started tracking my runs.

Find it weirdly motivating to track runs (novelty I guess).

Replies

• indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I've got an Apple Watch and love it for tracking my workouts, it's motivating when you start seeing progress (time, distance etc) ☺
  • Meeshell91
    Meeshell91 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I have had mine since March. It is awesome! Love looking at previous months and seeing my workouts!
  • Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I'll be giving my Fitbit to my daughter shortly and grabbing an Apple watch. The positive here is good to see. :)
  • lfcjohn
    lfcjohn Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Got my nike+ apple watch before xmas and a good way to start my exercise as well as fitness program!!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    I credit (in part) my Apple Watch with helping me get 10k+ steps and burn a minimum of 500 calories every single day in 2016. The rings are a good visual motivator for me. However, mine does not play well with MFP and it gets worse as time goes by. I now manually log my calories at the end of each day. Tip for newbies -- charge for 15 mins in the morning (I do it when I shower) and 15 mins at night (during dinner) and you are golden for the other 23.5 hours of the day.
  • Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I love mine ! Very motivating and handsome, had it since May . I owned before Basis, Fitbit, and others, this is the best ( and most expensive )
  • generationcomatose
    Options
    Love my Apple Watch too. Keeps getting better with updates. I find it super helpful for runs so I'm not always distracted by my phone.
  • db81989
    db81989 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am in the thought process of possibly getting an Apple Watch. If you could convince me that the Apple Watch contains great fitness features, what would your number one feature be?