Google +

Options
Does anyone use google plus? I'd love to get on it as i'm sick of facebook type of drama, but i hear you have to be invited. does anyone have it and would they mind sending me an invite? I'd love you forever :happy:

Replies

• melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    I can try to send you an invite, send me you email address in a message or something :)
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I can send you a invite too if you need.
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    Thanks guys, you are amazing :flowerforyou:

I'm hoping it works, everyone is talking about this and I've been really wanting to try it, but haven't known how to get on and start, looked like it was an invite only type of deal.
  • WolfieCougar
    WolfieCougar Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I was invited yesterday and started playing with it. As of right now, it's pretty boring, honestly! I did find one neat thing--I like some people on YouTube and if you have google+ you can "add" them as a friend instead of being a friend of their fan page
  • ikatsume
    ikatsume Posts: 8
    Options
    I'd assume google plus is much better once you get your friends on it, but so far only two of mine are using it!
  • wjkirby
    wjkirby Posts: 120
    Options
    I'm a huge Google fan boy. I use Google+ and would be happy to send anyone an invite that wants one. I'l like to add anyone using MFP & G+ to a MFP circle. Look me up at https://plus.google.com/107752253600058916892/about?hl=en
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    If any other females want to add me, send me a message :smile:

Sorry, don't add guys.