Happy New Year weigh in

Options
I've made it through the holidays and have actually lost 0.3lbs and am the lowest I've been since I was a teenager! I've been at this since August 2014 at about 230 lbs but below is a little progress photo since June 2016 when I was 193.9 lbs to today at 171.6 lbs.

This year I'll be working to lose my last 20 lbs and start on the path to maintaining. I've also signed up for a 5k race in February and my New Years resolution is to make it to 10k!

Good luck to everyone on their journeys and keep on working hard, it pays off eventually!0us838d75qri.jpg

Replies

• rickc74
    rickc74 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Great progress, congrats! Good luck on your 5k. I'm looking forward to doing one in the spring :)
  • kristinaschmidt129142
    Options
    Thanks!
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, congrats on your health and fitness achievements and all the best for reaching your goals for 2017! You totally got this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!