Virginia girl looking for motivational buddies

Options
Not new to MFP, but new profile. Old one was constant reminder that I had gained a lot of weight last year. Not part of a resolution or dream. I know there will be ups and downs and it won't be easy.

Have a little over 100lbs to lose. Would love to add some friends that I can chat with on tough days and be there for others as well!

Replies

• mmcjtink
    mmcjtink Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting today!! Would love to have people to help me through this journey
  • phoenix74162
    phoenix74162 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm just down the road in NC. Always here to help support another person on this journey
  • tala2118
    tala2118 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting to use MFP again and would welcome support buddies! Feel free to add me
  • sdmrtn86
    sdmrtn86 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Good evening! I am looking to lose over 200 pounds, so will be roaming the halls of MFP for a while. Feel free to add me :)
  • mrizzo22
    mrizzo22 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP many times some more successful than others and I always like to help people on their journey as well!
  • jilovelace
    jilovelace Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been on mfp since this spring/summer but I have not been very diligent the last 2 months. I am ready to get back to where I was and welcome friends to/for support so feel free to add me.
    I am in northern Virginia
  • lfcjohn
    lfcjohn Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    New start at 2017 here!!
  • Jokerz9
    Jokerz9 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    best of luck
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to MFP either, but I created a new account around my birthday in October. I'm also in VA, Northern VA (I consider anything North of Richmond to be Northern LOL). I also have 100+ pounds to lose. I was at my heaviest at the start of 2016. After being diagnosed with Lupus in August, I gained back ALMOST all that I lost. I got within 10 pounds of my heaviest. I refused to get to that again so here I am.

Anyone can add me. I've been doing better at completing my food diary (which is open to friends) and posting daily.
  • meat513
    meat513 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like