Weight Watchers Weign In

Options
Is there anybody doing Weight Watchers on their own who would like to have a weekly weigh-in via MFP. I was thinking about a Friday morning weigh-in. It would be nice to have some support and accountability without paying to go to the meetings (if you have the points counter). I am a stay-at-home mom (work on the weekends when my husband is at home) and about to start graduate school (a night program). Needless to say we don't have the money and I don't have the time to actually attend WW meetings but would love the support aspect. Let me know.

Replies

• mamamouse
    Options
    Is there anybody doing Weight Watchers on their own who would like to have a weekly weigh-in via MFP. I was thinking about a Friday morning weigh-in. It would be nice to have some support and accountability without paying to go to the meetings (if you have the points counter). I am a stay-at-home mom (work on the weekends when my husband is at home) and about to start graduate school (a night program). Needless to say we don't have the money and I don't have the time to actually attend WW meetings but would love the support aspect. Let me know.
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    I would like to but I already weigh in on Wed for the blue group....could we do Wed instead?...I would like to participate....
  • mamamouse
    Options
    Wed is fine. I guess tomorrow will be the first weigh-in. Are you doing the MFP calories and WW or just one thing?
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    I was trying to debate on which to do....I think I will try counting Weight Watchers points again....which do you want to do?....do you know what their momentum program is about?
  • mamamouse
    Options
    I just read a post about it online. It sounds like the same program with more emphasis on eating high fiber and water content foods. I have all the books and dining out guides from last year so I think I am going to stick with that and just try to be mindful of the food and not just points. Sometimes I have a tendency to spend too many of my points on 100 calorie packs or other sweet things and then end up totally starving in the evening. I have been doing the MFP but I think I am going to start doing just points because it is so much easier to plan because you start memorizing all the point values of things you eat each day. MFP is great to get the nutritional info on foods that aren't in the book. Also for whatever reason I have had more success with WW in the past. I have been following the MFP calorie guidelines without much success.
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    I feel the same way about the success...for some reason, it feels like 32 or 32 points are easier to manage than 1400 or 1500 calories...idk...how are you doing so far today?
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    Today I weigh in at 241 pounds
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    I actually logged my food in on the site...i didn't count points today...how bout you?
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    I walked for about 1 hr 15 minutes total today and I didnt go over my calories...