What item of clothing is it your goal to fit into?

Options

Replies

• jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I would like to rock a Bebe bodycon dress. When I was skinny I thought I was too curvy for any of their clothes and anything tight through the hips made me look like a prostitute. Now that I'm 35 and been married 10 years I don't care if I look like a hooker as long as I look good. I'm pretty sure Bebe is one of those brands that only goes up to a 12 and I think their petite line runs even smaller, so a very long term goal. I had wanted a Betsey Johnson dress since I was a teenager and finally bought one for my wedding 10 years ago. I had wanted to wear it more after the wedding, it was a $400 dress, but I gained more weight and never got to wear it again. So, I think wearing my size 12 wedding dress again is a goal I could achieve in the near future.
  • humpbackgirl
    humpbackgirl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to fit in a LL or an L. However Ive always wanted to wear crop tops. Ive always see girls that are like 120 something kgs wearing them and while that's fine for them, it is not something I want to do right now until my body doesn't look like a borrowed it from a humpback
  • KpopGrad92
    KpopGrad92 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to walk into any store here in Korea and be able to get clothes...well maybe not kid stores. Right now I mostly rely on western stores for clothes or order online, I have to go an hour to Seoul if I really need anything. I think in another 10-20 lbs I'll be the high end of korean clothing (because their clothes are for stick bodies no one with hips can wear their true size here, luckily I made friends with a dry cleaner/seamstress. Although I can buy shirts here easily but their skirts and shorts are adorable here and summer you need those with the heat and humidity.
  • tgardi
    tgardi Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    KpopGrad92 wrote: »
    I want to be able to walk into any store here in Korea and be able to get clothes...well maybe not kid stores. Right now I mostly rely on western stores for clothes or order online, I have to go an hour to Seoul if I really need anything. I think in another 10-20 lbs I'll be the high end of korean clothing (because their clothes are for stick bodies no one with hips can wear their true size here, luckily I made friends with a dry cleaner/seamstress. Although I can buy shirts here easily but their skirts and shorts are adorable here and summer you need those with the heat and humidity.

I bought my first suit and my original set of Dress Blues in Korea. They know how to make a suit!
  • rachelcgn
    rachelcgn Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    There are three things I would like to be able to wear:
    1st a nice pair of skinny leather pants
    2nd beautiful rockabilly dresses and
    3rd I would love to be able to wear heels again. Used to wear them quite often when I still had an office job, but it was generally very painful. 200 plus pounds and weird feet don't go well with those kind of shoes
  • emjam99
    emjam99 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    mskimee wrote: »
    rhaiin wrote: »
    jgra7itj62zd.jpg
    I'd love to be able to buy and wear this dress and actually look good in it!

I also love "Skater" dresses. They don't look very good on chubby girls though.

I want this dress!! Please post a link!!
    jgra7itj62zd.jpg

jgra7itj62zd.jpg

I think hot topic makes dresses like this one
  • Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    joans1976 wrote: »
    Size 4 jeans. Comfortably. Currently in a Size 8 from a 16. It might take me another 6 months or even longer but THEY WILL BE MINE AND I WILL WEAR THE KITTEN OUT OF THEM.

I started at a size eight and my goal is to be a size four. I'm currently a size six. We can both get there good luck.
  • Emaninaxa
    Emaninaxa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It's awesome seeing everyone's goals. Really inspiring!
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    @mskimee - Its at Hot Topic. Tardis Dress
  • mlcollins89
    mlcollins89 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    joans1976 wrote: »
    Size 4 jeans. Comfortably. Currently in a Size 8 from a 16. It might take me another 6 months or even longer but THEY WILL BE MINE AND I WILL WEAR THE KITTEN OUT OF THEM.

SAME! However one thing I HATE about shopping is how different a size 4 is at each store. I have a pair of old navy shorts that are a size 2 (and fit a little too snuggly) but they're by no means a size 2 in measurements (more like a 6/8). Then I have a size 10 American eagle short that fit more like an 8. Such a first world problem.

• Sara1791
    Sara1791 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    My 20th wedding anniversary is in August. I'd like to fit into the cute halter dress I wore at that celebration. Almost there.