2017 starting over

Options
I need to lose over 50 pounds and I'm over 50. It would be great to find an accountability buddy to support each other. Anybody feeling the same way?

Replies

• Cintirich
    Cintirich Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 45. Lost almost 40 lbs in the last 6 months, but have another 30 to go. Feel free to add me!
  • mmcjtink
    mmcjtink Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting today. Im 46 and have 25ibs to loose. Feel free to add me!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I am 46 I have 36 pound left to lose..You are welcome to add me ..wishing you much success :)
  • eliaslizbeth
    eliaslizbeth Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I also am starting over and need encouragement. I am over 50 and would like to chat from time to time and keep up our morale. I am encouraged that I can do this and stick with it. I do need to chat with people when discouraged or having a hard time with new habits and new lifestyle. Please add me as a friend. We can do this!
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 45-looking to lose 30+#, Add me
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    48 here need to loose the 15lbs I put on last year...
  • joycefarmer68
    joycefarmer68 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am 48 and need to lose at least 150+ lbs. going to take 20 my first goal of the year. Been really lazy and trying to motivate myself to get moving more. I sit all day at my desk job and then at home I sit on the couch almost all evening after dinner. Try to get my kids to do home work...dance class starts again next week for my girls...they also have a fit club for the Adults...so I guess I could join that. I don't know if I can do some of the moves, but I can give it a try...?
  • chantelle149
    chantelle149 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 40 by May 1st. Previously lost 75 but let myself go and here we are. lol Add me if you like :)
  • dmarenaud
    dmarenaud Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today is the first day for the hundreth time but this time I am going to do it. I am 55 and have 60 pounds to lose. The most I have ever weighed including the day I delivered my children. I need encouragement and it would be great to know I have others that have struggled.
  • LadyDiLikesPie
    LadyDiLikesPie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've lost and gained, lost, gained, lost, gained. You all know the story. This year I'm going all in, including becoming part of this wonderful community. I'm 61 and I have 80 lbs to lose (this time, which I hope is the last time). Feel free to add me and we'll support each other!
  • agibbon50
    agibbon50 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 53 and I am starting with a 20# goal and will continue the journey from there. It's going to be a long one but that is okay. The more important factor is a change in my quality of life that is directly connected to a healthier body. I would be honored to encourage you as I learn to encourage myself.
  • lowcarbog
    lowcarbog Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just turned 42, it's so tragic!! Anyway, I am looking to drop 59lbs. I lost 75 last year. Good luck to all of you, friends always welcomed!
  • yamagatafan
    yamagatafan Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 49 and returning to the site once again. Ultimately have 80 pounds to lose, but first goal is to get under 200. Add me if you would like.