Need friend

Options
I need friends that will keep me motivated and on track. Am a mom of 3, full time job and a wife. Losing weight has been very hard since i had my som 2 years ago. I cant seem to get the motivation i need at home and am hoping i can get it here

Replies

• sandran1982
    sandran1982 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am pretty much in the same boat (only 1 child though). My daughter is 3 and I am the same weight as I was when I was 9 months pregnant. I started a fresh on am on day 3. So far so good. I am going to take it 1 day at a time. Its a long road ahead of us but we can do this.
  • dazaliah
    dazaliah Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am a divorced mom of one. I too am around the same weight as when I was 9 months pregnant, actually a little more :(. I find I'm an emotional eater. I lost 33 pounds right before my divorce but then gained it all back the two years since. I could use some help with motivation!
  • mamabear1114
    mamabear1114 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am a mommy of one four month old. I'll be your friend!
  • bearprincessangel637
    Options
    Mom of 4 and wife.... add me
  • kasdalara
    kasdalara Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm not in a similar situation but you are free to add me I have motivation issues and tend to go through faxes where I do nothing but am determined to lose weight
  • jewels03
    jewels03 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have an almost 2 year old and a 3 year old. I work full time. I've accepted that it's going to be a slow, long rode with lots of ups and downs. I've only managed to lose 6 lbs in the last 6 months, but at least I wasn't gaining. Add me.
  • maryann70mfp
    maryann70mfp Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me please