New Year Resolution

Options
2»

Replies

• courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    My fitness goals this year are to continue what I've been doing to reach my goal weight and a healthy BMI, hopefully by the start of summer. Then to maybe lose 5 to 10 more pounds then reverse diet up to maintenance calories and switch to slow recomp & continue to progress in strength & stamina with my weight lifting & other exercise.

My other big thing this year is to reign in my spending and earn more $. I've already taken a few days to really analyze my budget and find places I can cut excess spending. And I have a plan for how to be more efficient with my time and work more.

I think those are enough. Any more than that and they're likely to not happen.
  • LulaicaLoses
    LulaicaLoses Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm not giving up anything. We're limiting eating out though from weekends to once per month, and keeping it in line a bit (trying to pick healthier options, one drink, and going for a walk afterwards). I'm also just being healthier in general (workout out either before or after work + the bonus exercise of chasing toddlers around for 6 hours at work).

My goal is to be at a healthier weight and in better shape by my wedding in September and honeymoon in October (we're going to Colorado and plan to spend a good chunk walking, biking, and hiking). I've got a mini-goal of being down a couple of sizes when I start dress hunting in the next month or two.
  • domgibson88
    domgibson88 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm not cutting out anything just eating less...I have to learn to be ok with being "hungry" and that it's not a red flag to stuff my face or I'll die..in fact, I'm embracing my hunger pains cause I feel like if I let myself be hungry till my next meal/snack I have pre logged into MFP than my stomach will shrink and eventually 1400 calories will keep me satiated all day.