212 pounds lost

Options
Hi, I am new here, but not to weight loss. My name is Tony and I have been working out for over a year now.
I have lost 212 pounds without surgery or pills. I would love to motivate as much as I can.

I have my current picture here, but if you want to see my before pics, or want to send me an email, please go to my blog at theantijared.blogspot.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

Replies

• theantijared
    Options
    Hi, I am new here, but not to weight loss. My name is Tony and I have been working out for over a year now.
    I have lost 212 pounds without surgery or pills. I would love to motivate as much as I can.

I have my current picture here, but if you want to see my before pics, or want to send me an email, please go to my blog at theantijared.blogspot.com

I look forward to hearing from you!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss! Welcome to MFP!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!!! Welcome to the site! you're going to be an amazing addition & inspiration!!

63679.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Hi Tony and Welcome! :flowerforyou:

I am so glad you joined our community at MFP, 212lbs is such an accomplishment! I'm sure you will be a valuable memeber here. :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • jessicasager
    Options
    oh my goodness! inspiration you are! i've got over 100 total to lose, and that just gave me a hell of a boost!!!
  • arthkicker
    arthkicker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is awesome !!! We look forward to your motivation !!!!:drinker:
  • MattySparky
    Options
    holy crap! that's a change eh? I bet you feel great! Congrats and welcome to the best damn site around!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats and welcome to MFP, you are a huge inspiration to me, I have 156 pounds to lose.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your hard work and success!

I am sure you will help to motivate many people here!!

Welcome to MFP!

:drinker:
    -Tami
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I took a moment to read your blog, it's some good stuff, very inspiring and fuunyyyy!
  • lescalante
    Options
    Hey your story is awesome!! Thank you so much for letting us all see your journey. It really helps me get back on track. Thank you again. Your awesome.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!:drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again