About 50 pounds to lose! ADD ME

Options
Hey everyone!

I'm Asia, and I'm 21 years old. I'm married, and after recently giving birth to my twins daughters in August, I've gained a considerable amount of weight from depression. My babies passed away in September and I turned to food for comfort. Of course my pain is still there, but food is NOT the answer, it only makes me feel more depressed and is causing me to pull back from my husband as I just feel so big and unattractive.

I want desperately...I NEED desperately to patch the relationship I have with food and love myself. I have 0 confidence, but I want to get back to feeling great and outgoing!

I would love the accountability partners and if you all could add me!

Ps. I'm in KY, USA, if there's anyone in my area I'm down to connect and possibly hit the gym together.

Replies

• kasdalara
    kasdalara Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like I have to lose 50 kilos
  • jabigail55
    jabigail55 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I haven't figured out how to add friends yet but you can definitely add me. I actually have about 100 lbs I want to lose but the more support the better :)
  • achurch830
    achurch830 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I completely relate to the confidence hardship. I need to cut my relationship with food and build my relationship with myself. You can add me