Starting Fresh!

Options
Right I am just back from3 weeks holidays in Spain & need motivation to get back on track. I think I have gained about 6-7 pounds to need to get it back off asap.

I was feeling great before I went on holiday. I had more energy, liked photographs that were being taken & generally felt healthier all round. I'm back to being bloated, feeling tired & cringing when I need to find clothes to wear!

Who is with me? Who wants a fresh start today? I am up for challenges or any other help people are able to offer me.

Good Luck with all your own journeys : )

Replies

• talysshade
    talysshade Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Me! At least for the next two weeks >.< I justh ad a week of holiday and although i probably didn't binge that much, i feel like i gained pounds (again, probably didn't..). Anyway, i have two weeks before i really go on holiday to america (i'm form the netherlands). So these two weeks i have to do extra well and build a little buffer. I'm in the last 10 pounds i want to lose..

We can do it!
  • MaryElizabeth10
    Options
    I'm with you! Sunday's are normally my hangover day - laying around in pj's eating crap, but today I'm going to try really hard to get to the gym and be healthy. Good luck with your journey, I'll send you a friend request :-)
  • LindsayWingate
    Options
    Excellent I have a weight loss buddy!!!!!!! : )

Right let's do this together! Starting from this very moment in time......the rest of your life is ahead of you from this point forward.

I think we should post on a daily basis to keep each other motivated & share any tips. What do you think?

Firstly, what are you going to do today then to boost your weight loss? I am going to go to the gym & do a complete workout (even the bits I hate doing! lol) Then I am going to complete a very healthy shopping trip.

Lindsay xx
  • LindsayWingate
    Options
    Welcome aboard Mary! : )

Can't wait to keep each other motivated.

Lindsay xx
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! Sunday's are normally my hangover day - laying around in pj's eating crap, but today I'm going to try really hard to get to the gym and be healthy. Good luck with your journey, I'll send you a friend request :-)

Thats usually me on a Saturday lol but I forced myself to do a Pilates class yesterday (not anything that involves jumping around lol) and I really enjoyed it, am going to do it every week. Good luck! :smile:
  • twiztedgrl69
    twiztedgrl69 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm with you...I just can't seem to keep on track and really need the support from some new friends:) Sunday is my cheat day but I'm going to try not to cheat as much as I normally do...I just need some control over going all out...good luck ladies!
  • LindsayWingate
    Options
    Great ladies : )

Right who would like to set a challenge for us all? I suggest one that lasts 4 weeks. I also suggest that we update our measurements from today so that we can see the full benefits of our hard work.

I'm up for anything so who has a good idea for us all?
  • emmadrama
    emmadrama Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    hi all,
    is it too late to join,
    its been my birthday this week and have been treated to lovely dinners and drinks however this has taken its toll on the old waistline. dont want to fall back off the old wagon. i'm up for a challenge. say a certain weight lose in four weeks. all goals could be different just so long as we achieve them?

have a good sunday!
  • Snookieee
    Snookieee Posts: 6
    Options
    id be up for that :] it helps me if i feel like im in a competition.
  • LindsayWingate
    Options
    Anyone can join! : )

Okay I am going to aim to get 6 pound off by the 14th August!!! This is quite a lot for me as I tend not to loose weight very quickly.

What about evryone else. I will weigh myself in the am before breakfast & update my profile.

Looking forward to everyone else's goals!!!!!!