What item of clothing is it your goal to fit into?

Options

Replies

• sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Awesome goals I'll have to come back with mine.
  • steingrunnen
    steingrunnen Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    robininfl wrote: »
    This is a funny question. I am at the weight I want, more or less, but would like to look amazing in wedding dress 2 months from now. Yes I bought a US $20 dress to get married in, LOL. Only going to wear it once, y'know.

I love that dress, and really, when else would you wear a long white dress other then your wedding?

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Medium sizes, like that vintage NFL shirt in my picture.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    I realized my dream and fit into my wife's wedding dress today. I feel pretty.
    8lb3dnena31n.jpg

Gawd you look hot....
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    8lb3dnena31n.jpg

Gawd you look hot....

The necklace is a nice touch. Finishes off the outfit very well.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Just normal bikini underwear as opposed to high waisted.
  • WJS_jeepster
    WJS_jeepster Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    8lb3dnena31n.jpg

Gawd you look hot....

The necklace is a nice touch. Finishes off the outfit very well.

The earrings, too.

• nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of Michael Kors jeans I bought a couple of years ago when I lost some weight. Those are my short term goal, they are about 1 1/2 sizes too small. Long term, I have this sweet brown suede coat from the 70's (wasn't mine originally, I'm definitely not old enough for that!) that I wore in high school. I'm dying to wear it again, I just love vintage.
  • humpbackgirl
    humpbackgirl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Forgot to add: one size fit most; that is all
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy with a 36" waist...
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Love this thread. I just want to fit into my favorite black Calvin Klein slacks, but two sizes smaller. (Currently a 10, so I guess size 6). You know when you find the perfect pair of pants, so you don't actually want to go pants shopping again? Anyway, that's what I'm hoping for!

I read that the discrepancy between clothing sizes varies a lot between retailers. The higher end, designer ones will be smaller in the same size than places like Old Navy and JC Penney,etc.
  • Feah87
    Feah87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I don't have a picture of it to upload, but there is an olive green khaki jacket in my closet that I really want to wear, but my shoulders and arms are too thick yet....