How much more weight are you looking to lose?

Options
2»

Replies

• henrymd1
    henrymd1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    40 here
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    One more pound until goal weight, but I think I might take it down another 5-10 pounds, just not totally happy with what I see in the mirror yet..
  • monstermashhhhedpotatoes
    Options
    35lbs for me, ideally
  • thurzalou
    thurzalou Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    61 total, 55 to go!
  • johnnylloyd0618
    johnnylloyd0618 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I am starring down my last 11.5 (maybe). That is the goal right now anyways. That will make an even 40 lbs but might go after a few more vanity pounds to get my race times down a little more.
  • lowcarbog
    lowcarbog Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I started with a goal of 267 to get me to 200. It's now 59! I lost 75 in 2016. Time to fire up the engine again!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    the 10-15 Lbs I put on over about 6 months nursing a couple of injuries.
  • pedermj2002
    pedermj2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm deliberately doing a mild yo-yo, so my goals are somewhat different. I'm looking to drop another 27lbs first, and then add in some muscle. My ultimate goal will be to get to about 10% fat.

I don't use BMI, because I found out that it's horribly broken for me. At the top end, I'm supposed to be no more than 180lbs, but it turns out that I have 182lbs of lean mass. Just got measured last week, so I can say that with some confidence. So, for me, I'll go with percentage.

And any doctor that doesn't like it can explain to me how I can get to about -1% body fat without dying or losing a limb :)
  • hear2stay
    hear2stay Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    35 pounds for me
  • amyjaynee13
    amyjaynee13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    25 pounds hopefully by my holiday in August :)
  • emilyjcros
    emilyjcros Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hoping to lose around 30 pounds, starting today!