ISO fun workout dvds

Options
I've done the 30 day shred and the biggest loser dvds and a few of Jillian Michael's. I'm looking for some fun workouts to do at home. Preferably cardio and strength together. What dvds have you tried, had any luck with them?

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I love turbo jam and rockin'body (by beach body). Cathe Freidrich, The Firm, Denise Austin all have DVDs I like with strength and cardio. Have you done ripped in 30?
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I love rockin body, Cize, Zumba and kettlebell dvd's
  • karileanne5274
    karileanne5274 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have always wanted to try zumba... Is it easy to catch on?
  • brittjrogg
    brittjrogg Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have JNL Fusion, it's Jennifer Nicole Lees program. She can be a little bit annoying but I really like the set. There are quite a few DVDs in the set, I wanna say 8-10. The program does 30 seconds intervals of two different exercises for three sets. There is a total of about 5-6 intervals. The time ranges from 25-38 mins. eBay has the set for cheap.

I also have T25 and The Firm Express Thin in 30. I like to mix it up!
  • Ocrgrrrl
    Ocrgrrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I recently purchased Insanity Max 30 and am really loving it!
  • quartknee11
    quartknee11 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I like blogilates in YouTube. Free
  • suzievv
    suzievv Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I have always wanted to try zumba... Is it easy to catch on?

I love doing Linda Edler's zumba on YouTube. They are so much fun. If you like to dance and you like aerobic exercise, it's great. Just go to YouTube and do a search for "linda edler zumba." My favorites so far are 3, 4, 5, and 7. I haven't tried the later ones yet-- I should get with it!
  • SAHM2481
    SAHM2481 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Jillian Michaels hard body or kick boxing DVD? I love them.
  • SweetTea_Mama
    SweetTea_Mama Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I agree with folks about YouTube - lots of free options there! I like Denise Austin, and some PopSugar ones too. Gonna try what others recommend here as well.
  • moni032000
    moni032000 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    21-Day fix is awesome!!
  • LuluIsLosing
    LuluIsLosing Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I use YouTube and I love Team Body Project and Yoga With Adriene.
  • karileanne5274
    karileanne5274 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried Daily Burn?
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Jessica Smith TV has lots of different (free) workout options: http://jessicasmithtv.com/exercise-videos/

For DVDs I like Kelly Coffey Meyer. For video clips & reviews: http://www.collagevideo.com/collections/kelly-coffey-meyer
  • singletrackmtbr
    singletrackmtbr Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I recently purchased Insanity Max 30 and am really loving it!

I've been there. Shaun T is an excellent motivator. I've done Insanity, Max 30, and the Asylum 1&2, and they're all excellent programs.
  • DancingMoosie
    Options
    OP: Zumba has a beginner DVD that teaches you all the steps before you actually do the whole routine. I found it very easy to follow. I have not tried Daily Burn.
  • DancingMoosie
    Options
    ...and BeFit channel...
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    All of Jillian Michaels workouts. She never disappoints me! I am currently rotating killer buns and thighs, killer arms and killer abs. In the last 6 months I have done rotations involving beginner shred, 30 day shred, shred it with weights, banish fat boost metabolism, no more trouble zones and 6 week 6 pack. After this current rotation I'm moving to extreme shed and shred.
  • Aidan2552
    Aidan2552 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I like to do excessive amounts of planks. Keep it HardCore.
  • sarko15
    sarko15 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound soooo lame (or maybe not) but if I'm wanting just a cardio workout I like looking up Richard Simmons videos on YouTube. You can't really get more fun than that.