40 down, 60 to go!

Options
13»

Replies

• SomeVegansAreChubby
    SomeVegansAreChubby Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You are looking really great. Your face is soooo much thinner.

Now if you can do something about that spotty mirror. :wink:

Hahaha, shhhh. I didn't notice that until I put the pictures up! I guess I could clean them, burn off some calories. =p
  • SomeVegansAreChubby
    Options
    So you went Vegan huh? How hard was it for you to do it? I have considered it a few times. I am a pescotarian and I like it but sometimes want to eliminate all animal products. BTW congrats on the 40 down that is awesome and you are looking much healthier :)

Yes I did. At first, it took some adjustment. But my boyfriend has been Vegan for six years and he was SO helpful. Honestly, almost everything that a person who isn't on a Vegan can eat...there is a Vegan alternative. (It is generally really healthy as well.) If you ever need tips we can talk about it and I can give you some! :)
  • wozmon
    wozmon Posts: 20
    Options
    Amazing work! Keep it going, you're looking great! :)
  • SomeVegansAreChubby
    Options
    Great hair-no matter what stage you were in! AND you look super! Keep up the wonderful work and many. many congrats to you!

Aw thank you! I always had it in my mind that if I was going to be overweight then I at least have to maintain cute hair and clothes....hahaha. What backwards thinking!
  • Fiesta80
    Fiesta80 Posts: 35
    Options
    LOL...I have to say, Facebook is the root of all evil. I too, have untagged myself! :) You look great, keep it up! I'm a modified vegetarian - I tried vegan but I need just a little bit of cheese and eggs in my diet. Have you tried the gardein products? I :heart: them!
  • SomeVegansAreChubby
    Options
    LOL...I have to say, Facebook is the root of all evil. I too, have untagged myself! :) You look great, keep it up! I'm a modified vegetarian - I tried vegan but I need just a little bit of cheese and eggs in my diet. Have you tried the gardein products? I :heart: them!

Yes! They are absolutely wonderful. :)
  • MaryRose84
    MaryRose84 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    WE HAVE TO TRY AND NOT BE SO HARD ON OURSELVES AND LEARN TO CELEBRATE WHERE WE CAME FROM ... !!! GOOD JOB, GO BUY A NEW DRESS AND CELEBRATE :)
  • Success41
    Success41 Posts: 44
    Options
    Awesome Job!!
  • karenp84
    karenp84 Posts: 119
    Options
    Well done u look amaing!
  • curiousmissclay
    Options
    you look beautiful and i for one love your pjs lol

keep working hard your now my new inspiration. x
  • mschickiepoo
    mschickiepoo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one doing the untagging thing. Can I say that even with the weight you have a very beautiful face. You look wonderful!

Agreed! You are very pretty, and I'm sure all the positive energy you are getting right now will give you that little boost you need to keep up the great work! I'm glad you posted this! :flowerforyou:
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Your look fantastic! Keep it up!!
  • auntsrule
    auntsrule Posts: 3
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! Keep going! You are a beautiful girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!