Helllloooo!

Options
Hey guys!
Trying to add some friends for motivation and to keep me accountable. I'm 21, 5'6 and 180lbs. My goal is to lose 60lbs within a year-year and a half. MFP has me on 1,200 calories a day (which is a STRUGGLE). But I want to do this so badly. I miss being strong and eating well.
Send a request or a message to get to know me. sxmt33hogads.jpg

Replies

• nimesh_wagjiani
    nimesh_wagjiani Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I've been at it since October 2016 and managed to lose 25 pounds. It's hard but it feels damn good!!!
  • CarrieBethRich
    CarrieBethRich Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    35 5'9" and 248lbs...ugh, that's hard to write. My goal is 75lbs in 18 months but right now I'm focusing on my short term goal of 2lbs per week, sticking to my meal plan (1380kcal.) and working out 3-5 days a week. I was well on the way to this goal when I tore my meniscus last year and promptly derailed
  • amgilroy1112
    amgilroy1112 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I've been at it since October 2016 and managed to lose 25 pounds. It's hard but it feels damn good!!!

That's awesome! Keep it up. :)
  • amgilroy1112
    Options
    35 5'9" and 248lbs...ugh, that's hard to write. My goal is 75lbs in 18 months but right now I'm focusing on my short term goal of 2lbs per week, sticking to my meal plan (1380kcal.) and working out 3-5 days a week. I was well on the way to this goal when I tore my meniscus last year and promptly derailed

You'll get there. I'm sorry about the injury but you seem determined and that's all it takes. I wish you the best!
  • wvscubaguy
    wvscubaguy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Sticking with it is the key. If something happens and you fall off the wagon, dont beat yourself up. Just get back on.
  • amgilroy1112
    Options
    wvscubaguy wrote: »
    Good luck. Sticking with it is the key. If something happens and you fall off the wagon, dont beat yourself up. Just get back on.

Thank you! I'm doing my best. :)
  • badbull69
    badbull69 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You got this, there is so much good information here and great friends, been here for years. My advice, just stay here!
  • amgilroy1112
    Options
    badbull69 wrote: »
    You got this, there is so much good information here and great friends, been here for years. My advice, just stay here!
    Thank you so much!
  • baari7
    baari7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Every good things comes with a hard work, but, when you see the result, it will becomes addiction (in a good way of course). Good luck
  • ianwhite4
    ianwhite4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello , It will be hard work but remember you are worth it , Good luck

123590528.png
  • sdmrtn86
    sdmrtn86 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community. I am new and have a staggering goal of 211 to lose. Best of luck to you on your journey!
  • tryingtogetfit92
    tryingtogetfit92 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • amgilroy1112
    Options
    sdmrtn86 wrote: »
    Welcome to the community. I am new and have a staggering goal of 211 to lose. Best of luck to you on your journey!

You can do it. Just be kind to yourself. Good luck to you!