hello!

Options
rsw84
rsw84 Posts: 34 Member
Just signed up to MyFitnessPlan.....got a long way to go - My long term goal is over 5 and a half stone, but I'm hoping for 2 stone by the end of the year.

Replies

• Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! Please feel free to add me if you need a cheerleader!!!
  • changeisgood55
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Looks like our total goal is pretty close!! Feel free to add me, I am on every day and it is so helpful having super supportive friends that get the journey that you are on! Good luck to you! :happy:
  • rsw84
    Options
    Thanks all........I need to get my weight loss back on track - have fallen off the bandwagon so many times!
  • JessiGetFit
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I've only been on MFP for a couple of weeks, but I absolutely love it! Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me! :)
  • HankFit247
    HankFit247 Posts: 139
    Options
    Welcome!

We're all here to provide assistance and support. Just let me know how I can be of personal assistance.

Hank
  • BoricuaGirl84
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend -lots of good encouragement here! :smile:
  • wolfiesgirl
    wolfiesgirl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I've lost 4st 9lbs since October with Slimming World, never thought I could do it, only went to keep a friend company that needed to lose a stone for a back op!! So glad I did. x
  • rsw84
    Options
    Aw...thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to it :happy: