I'm new

Options
Hi this place has already built up some confidence for me,and I've only been on few hours,it's nice to talk to people who are going through the same thing as me. I hope to get myself back on track. :¤) x

Replies

• Kirsty
    Kirsty Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi this place has already built up some confidence for me,and I've only been on few hours,it's nice to talk to people who are going through the same thing as me. I hope to get myself back on track. :¤) x
  • tanyafuller
    Options
    HI KRISTY! WELCOME AND GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY TO A BRAND NEW YOU, I HAVE ONLY BEEN A MEMBER FOR A WEEK AND I WANT TO GIVE YOU A WARM WELCOME.......
  • EHBRown28
    EHBRown28 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.com!

I've only been doing this since August 23rd, but have lost 6.5 pounds out of my goal of 17 pounds total. Being accountable to myself and others is working for me. Actually seeing my weight go down on the scale is VERY exciting....so that inspires me.

Best of luck and stay connected with people on the site.

EHBrown28
  • Loseweight007
    Options
    Hi Kristy, welcome. I am Kim, and I have been on this program for a little over a week, and I feel better already. It is hard at first, but if you account for everything you do each day, you will notice a dramatic difference. In one week, I lost three pounds, so if I can do it, so can you. Stay with it and good luck.
  • Kirsty
    Kirsty Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone,when i feel low i will use this place to gear me up,today it has helped so much i believe this will be an amazing experience,i needed something due to starting to put weight on again,just can't shift it i'm determined this time i will! Thanks for your progress has given me the confidence i need,i know i can do this too :¤) x
  • fitness4k
    fitness4k Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Kirsty,

It is great that you are paying attention to your weight without letting it get too out of hand. I can't count the number of times when people said "before I knew anything I was 10...20...30...pounds overweight." As for me, I felt my clothes getting tighter, but decided that other aspects of my life were priority. Not anymore though! Hang in there!